Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Introduction

Hi.  I'm Travis.  I play video games and form opinions on, essentially, everything I can.
I know there are plenty of blogs out there, but I've decided to start one myself for the sheer self-gratification.  It's a good time, you should try it!  What's this blog to consist of?  Currently, I'm thinkin' reviews and whatnot, but we'll see where we wind up.
Little about me.  Let's see...I'm a math- and physics- double-major, currently going to a Florida state-university.  I need to graduate--college is such a bore now.  My girlfriend's the breadwinner for the future, she's doin' Chemical Engineering.  We have a hedgehog who hates us, but knows we love him.  If I had to throw a label on the relationship, I'd say we're quirky, but I feel like everyone says that.
I drink pretty heavily every now and again (when I can afford to, mind you), and play League of Legends a lot more than what's really necessary (main Anivia and Diana, hate Master Yi because fuck that guy).  Don't ask me about Elo, because it's completely arbitrary to me ALSO IT'S THE FUCKING ELO SYSTEM ON A TEAM-GAME WTF.  I played DotA, don't get me started on that, because the whole "MOBA/ARTS/AoS/DotA" genre is like a circlejerk of angry.  My primary love is airdashers and RTS', with a little RPG thrown in.
I'm a big purveyor of music, but not a big hipster.  It's too much work to find underground bands for me to be bothered with it, and to be perfectly honest, drunk-Travis likes dancing around to Ke$ha anyway.
And with that, I'm gonna start writing my first review.  Lalala.

No comments:

Post a Comment